Sunday, October 22, 2017

MissionsFest & Prayer Requests


I've had a busy month so far, and it's not letting up! It has been my privilege to be presented before the congregations of Wheaton Bible Church and Tri-Village Church, their sister church in Streamwood, as part of MissionsFest 2017. During this week I also presented my ministry before 4 small groups. This was the theme verse:

We are only God’s servants through whom you believed the Good News. Each of us did the work the Lord gave us. I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow. It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow.
--1 Corinthians 3:5b-7

This particularly strikes a chord with me as I am gathering my support team, because I may be going out to work in the field of Niger, planting seeds of God's love as I meet physical needs, but I can't go without being sent--by YOU! So thank you for your encouragement, enthusiasm and support!

Here are some things you can pray about for me and the hospital:

I sent a newsletter out a few days ago, so check your spam boxes if you were expecting to receive it but didn't get it yet...otherwise, click to sign up:

Finally, if you're near Wheaton, MARK YOUR CALENDARS for October 30th!
From 5-8pm just mention "SIM" at the counter or drive thru and Chick-fil-A will donate back up to 20% to SIM! The address is 301 E. Loop Rd, Wheaton, IL. The COW and I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment