Friday, January 20, 2017

Halfway there...

We are currently in the Schiphol airport in Amsterdam, after a great sendoff from WBC this morning! We still have 8+ hours of traveling to go, but here's a little story I wanted to share.
I don't believe in coincidences because I believe that God orchestrates every aspect of my life as His beloved child (see Jeremiah 29:11, Proverbs 19:21). So let me take you back about 17 years ago to when I dislocated my kneecap for the first time, as a gymnast. I was treated by a physical therapist named Amy. Fast forward about 13 years, I have been working as an occupational therapist for some time and my coworkers and I decide to attend a networking event (because there was free food). Much to my surprise, I crossed paths with Amy (who was now married) there! I took the opportunity to thank her for caring for me all those years ago, because she got me interested in becoming a therapist myself. Needless to say, she was touched by this.
Fast forward four more years to 2017, I am scheduled to interview with Northwestern Home Health for a new job, and my interviewer is Amy Milz, DPT. What a great God-incidence, an encouragement to both of us that He has our backs and enjoys working out the small details for us!
Result: I am starting a new job after I return from Africa, with Northwestern Home Health! Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment