Thursday, January 5, 2017

Countdown to departure

Hi, I'm Justine. I became a Christ follower in 2005. I became an occupational therapist (OT) in 2009. Even before I graduated, God was revealing to me the immense need for occupational therapy around the world, from Egypt to Morocco to Spain to Costa Rica to Ethiopia. I have a heart for traveling the world and I am excited for the opportunity this year to travel to Kenya and Niger for 8 weeks in order to explore the possibility of connecting with a hospital on a long-term basis.
"What will you be doing for 8 weeks??"
I am co-leading a team of 7 individuals from Wheaton Bible Church WBC as we serve in Nakuru, Kenya from Jan 20-31. Then I am staying in Kijabe to serve at the hospital there until Feb 4, after which I travel to Galmi, Niger to serve in that hospital.
It will be a grand adventure and I couldn't do it without my church, my mission agency SIM USA, and all of my wonderful friends and family supporting me! THANK YOU and I hope this will keep you up to date on the journey!
While you're here, will you pray for our team as we count down to our departure on Jan 20? We are Justine, Rhonda, Jeff, Lilia, Barb, Jill, and Erica. The people we will be working with in Kenya are Josephine, Scott and Barb. All glory be to God as we serve Him in Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment