Friday, November 17, 2017

Looking for a few good men & women...

Support Update

I'm at 71% of my monthly support goal! Huzzah! I'm looking for 23 more people who could join the team at the following levels of support:


If you're interested, please click on the Donation Page at the top right.
You don't have to begin giving immediately, since it will prompt you to enter a start date (and end date, if you so choose), but please keep in mind that I have 2 major pre-field preparation requirements coming up: January 14-Feb 9 is cross-cultural training in North Carolina, and March 15-18 is CMDA training in Virginia. Thank you for anything you can give!

Already giving?

Could you host a dessert reception or invite me to your small group, in order to give others a chance to consider partnering with me in my ministry? If so, please contact me!

Personality Testing

Have you heard of the Myers-Briggs system for classifying personality types? Do you know what your type is? SIM and Wheaton College are both proponents of knowing your type so that you can play to your strengths in teamwork, ministry and language learning, so this subject keeps coming up. I happen to be ISTJ. (If you want to take a simple version of the test to find out yours, click here.) But here is another way to think of the personality types: in Bible characters! Which one do you most relate to?

Prayer Requests

  • Please continue to pray for Niger, one of the least-reached countries in Africa:


  • Please pray for my last 19% to be raised so that I can be fully funded!
  • Please pray for my time management as we are being asked to work more hours at my primary job, and I'm trying to prioritize my online classes 

No comments:

Post a Comment