Friday, September 15, 2017

Awesome Party & A Lot of Packing & Answered Prayers, OH MY!


First, a HUGE THANK YOU to my friend Dazzlin' Dawn who hosted my line dancing party/fundraiser last weekend! It was so much fun and I loved cheering for everyone who walked away with a raffle prize, especially my Aunt Mary who won the grand prize getaway to Nashville!!! 


Big thanks to all who donated goods/services for the prizes, including Megan and Sherri at Heidi's Salon and Spa in Warrenville, and to those who helped set-up, clean up, take charge of the money, and mostly everyone who came out to support me and my ministry in Niger!!!

 




If you missed the party but would still like to donate to my launch fund, please use this link. 

ANSWERS TO PRAYER:
Thanks for everyone who has been faithfully remembering me in prayer, as September has been a whirlwind (is it over yet??). In addition to the success of the party, I'm grateful for many friends who have pledged additional support toward my monthly goal of $3,248. I'm also excited to announce that I've been approved by the Board of Elders at Wheaton Bible Church as their newest supported missionary! Altogether, this means that I'm now 51% supported!

Grateful for the blessing of my condo for the past 6 years!!

I closed on my condo on Friday, so thanks for praying for that, too. It's been a stressful time of packing, selling furniture, donating thousands of things and storing some important stuff that I couldn't part with. Stormy and I now live with my parents (still in Warrenville). If you need our address, please email me! 

PRAYER REQUESTS: 
*For grace and patience during the transition to living with my parents once again 

*Energy to sort through the rest of my belongings
*Wisdom about when to leave my part-time job (started July) without burning bridges
*And for an affirmative response on my MedSend application, a student loan repayment program for medical missionaries



No comments:

Post a Comment