Monday, June 5, 2017

Garage Sale Remix

We had terrible weather at my first garage sale a few weeks ago, but I'm praying for great weather on June 10!! My parents' subdivision (Maple Hill) has their garage sale from 8-3 on Saturday and all of my stuff has migrated to their garage:


Meanwhile I've been busy catching up with the online financial management course that SIM requires for long- term applicants. It will require about 4 hours/week for the next 6 weeks, and then I will attend an orientation at SIM headquarters in Charlotte in July. Please pray that I can keep up with the coursework, as I continue to work 3 jobs.

Speaking of jobs, please pray for a new placement with Supplemental Healthcare ASAP as my current contract ends June 9. I'm disappointed to be leaving a job I love in home health and I'm a little anxious to be facing an unknown new position.
And immediately following the garage sale, I will be traveling to Philadelphia to see Tyler receive his Master's degree from Drexel. Please pray for safe travel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment