Sunday, August 20, 2017

Moving out, moving on!!

SOLD!!! I listed the condo last Tuesday, got 4 interested buyers, and signed a contract on Friday! PRAISE GOD for a quick and painless process, and for His provision above and beyond what is expected (Ephesians 3:20, "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think").
I will close on September 15th, which means that I will be moving back in with the parentals quite soon. Thanks for all your prayers and support in the process!

What's next??
I sent out my first newsletter last week, so if you haven't received it, I probably don't have your updated email address! You can sign-up securely (through MailChimp) right here:





   

Subscribe to my newsletter!


* indicates required









      
   

   





We are in "Defcon5" planning mode for my big fundraiser party in Warrenville on Sunday, September 10th! Please save the date and invite your friends! View evite


I have my first deadline for SIM coming up on August 31, so if you've been praying about/considering/debating financially supporting my ministry in Niger, I could really use a "vote of confidence" in order to get off to a great start! The goal is to be 50% supported in order to attend SIM's pre-field training in October. Could you be one of 20 people needed to start giving $80/month?
You can use this link to give online, or send a check made out to SIMUSA with my account #044178 in the memo line, to: SIM USA, PO Box 7900, Charlotte, NC 28241
Even if you can't commit to $80/month, what about $20/month? $10/month? Every gift is appreciated and will go a long way in Niger!!

And most importantly, THANK YOU for continuing to pray! THANK YOU for joining me in serving the needs of people in Niger through Galmi Hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment